A new generation start-up company with innovation and the determination to excel, United National Oilfield Services (UNOS) is headquartered in Muscat, Sultanate of Oman. Managed and owned by some of the top professionals in business, UNOS is one hundred percent Omani initiative that aims to be driving force behind the oil and gas industries; incur-operating ground-breaking skills and technology to assist in reaching their goals and objectives.UNOS incorporates the expertise of foreign management support and experienced technical in-house knowledge, to respond and provide the customer with enhanced solutions. Our core business activity is built around the emerging service sectors of Oman’s oil and gas industry. UNOS services are initially focused on drilling, fishing tool rentals, API inspection with unlimited support.UNOS, the intention is to add further services, responding to reach market opportunities.
Our inspectors are ASNTLEVEL II & III Certified Professionals.
Our reporting systems are fully computerized. All our inspectors
Are equipped with personal Laptops and Digital Cameras,
which will help them, develop fast and accurate reports.
All MPI report will be with digital pictures of equipment,
with clear marking in inspected areas.
UNOS inspection task shall be handled professionally by
Our experienced staff giving utmost importance to quality
and HSE philosophies.
SPECIFICATION AND SCOPE OF INSPECTION.
Specification for inspection shall be as per API Standard.
Special attention will be given to the company or manufacturer
Requirements if any.
Inspection as per NS2 and DS1. All categories would be inspected if required.
Copy of applicable specifications will be available.
UNOS EQUIPMENT AND DATE PROVISION
All equipment is supplied as per job requirement, maintained and calibrated up to date as per the applicable standard.
All inspection consumable and spares are stocked and provided.
Copies of applicable inspection standard and specifications.
PPE is required for the nature of the jobs and UNOS HSE plan,
Such as coverall, safety shoe, helmet, safety goggles, facemask, ear protection, face shield, Apron air filter, etc.
Mandatory HSE training for all UNOS personnel.
Vehicle wherever applicable as per PDO standard.
Computer, Camera and printer as required.
Inspectors qualified to ASNT LEVEL II/III in multi discipline.
UNOS inspection teams are well experienced having worked with reputable Companies.
UNOS inspection equipment’s are the latest technology and from a well-known brand. UNOS delivers continuous high-quality services for all drilling/workover/wireline/well tests/and coil tubing contractors around Oman & Bahrain.
SPECIFIC INSPECTION SERVICES PROVIDED:
- Comprehensive NDT Services (MPI,UT, LPT , PT , BST).
- Lifting Inspection (LEEA).
- Pressure Testing Services (Containerized Mobile Pressure Testing Unit)
- Hard Banding Services (Containerized Hard Banding Unit).
- Gauge Calibration Services.
- Sandblasting Services, Painting & Coating.
- 6G Welding & Fabrication Services.
- Advanced NDT Service Tech (Metal Magnetic Memory).
- OCTG & BHA examinations (API, 5A5, 5CT, DSI,NS2) Inspection
and profile gauging and stenciling.
- Dimensional Check (EMI using either single & Dual function or dual function fully computerized unit using Advanced Tech EMI).
- Shoulder prefacing drill pipe seals (field repair) and apply copper sulfate.
- Drill pipe straightening.
DRILL COLLAR (ALL SIZE)
- Wet fluorescent magnetic particle inspection on connection and elevator shoulder.
- Fully body visual include external and internal surface examinations.
- Visual and thread profile gauging.
- Making and Dimensional check.
- Shoulder refacing (if needed).
HEAVYWEIGHT DRILL PIPE (ALL SIZE)
- Wet fluorescent magnetic particle inspection on connections and wet visible magnetic
On upsets and center wear pads.
- Fully body visual includes an external and internal surface examination.
- Visual threads inspection and profile gauging.
- Making and dimensional check.
- Shoulder refacing and straightening (if needed)
VARIOUS DRILLING, MILLING, FISHING TOOLS, SHOCK SUBS, STABILIZERS, REAMERS, WHOLE OPENER ETC.
- Wet fluorescent magnetic particle inspection in connection and wet visible
Magnetic particle inspection in critical body areas.
- Full body visual includes external and internal surface examination
- Visual threads inspection and profile gauging
- Making and dimensional check.
- Blade gauging of stabilizer (gauge to be provided by the customer)
NON MAGNETIC TOOLS.
- Dye penetrant inspection on connections and stress areas.
- Visual surface examinations
- Marking and dimensional check.
- Shoulder refacing (if needed).
MAGNETIC PARTICLE INSPECTION (MPI)
On handling and hoisting tools such as elevator, slip, tong, bail or elevator links, swivel, deadline anchor
Crown block, and welded areas, all assorted tools for inspection.
MPI on critical areas or full body using AC yoke with white contrast background paint and black magnetic
Ink. This procedure also includes marking and dimensional check ad per API Standards.
ULTRASONIC THICKNESS GAUGING.
Ultrasonic thickness gauging is used for pressure lines, manifolds,
Air receiver tanks and other pressure equipment’s.
Services including provisions of blasting crew and equipment. Handling and hoisting all blasting,Tools, welded structures and all surfaces which require surface paint removal by providing one Blaster, Compressor, blasting pot as well as hood all accessories including safety equipment.
POST MACHINE SHOP REPAIR.
Inspection including API connection. Re-inspection of all repaired connections (Blacklight, inspection witness re-cutting and gauging, cold rolling, templating and certification).
WELL, CONTROL EQUIPMENT VERIFICATIONS.
Witness and WCE verifications/ certification of all type of Hi pressure equipment.
BORESCOPE INSPECTION OF PIPE ID SURFACE
Inspection of ID surface of drill pipes, HWDP, downhole jar parts, etc. for ID crack, pitting, Corrosion wear and washouts with videos image
Straightening of bent drill pipes.
The rattling of ID tolls such as drill pipes, HWDO, drill collar to flush out scales, deposits and other hard materials.
EDDY CURRENT INSPECTION.
Eddy current inspection of welded areas of structure will be undertaken without removing the paint,
(through paint inspection) using different probes (weld quality should be good for this inspection).